Search:

The Best Sample Invitation Letter for Canadian Visit Visa

In view of the fact that the requirements for letters of invitation for visit visa of Canada are only outlined on the whole, it is often tricky to produce the good invitation. There are large numbers of immigration lawyers and consultants who offer a service of filling out pre-printed common "invitation" forms for a fee. For your ease, here I have provided the sample of a best invitation letter for Canadian Visit Visa. You can modify it as per your requirements.

-------------------------------------------



Mary Brown
423 Park Ave.,
Toronto 1XW AA1
Ontario, Canada
(416) 555-5555


INVITATION LETTER

November 10, 2010

To: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I, Mary Brown, born on January 1, 1977, resident of 423 Park Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, am a citizen of Canada. I hereby, would like to verify my purpose to invite Mr. John Abraham to visit me in Canada for a little period of time starting on June 15, 2011 and ending on September 5, 2011.

I am requesting to consider Mr. John Abraham application for a visitor’s visa for the following reasons.

Mr. John Abraham is a citizen of the U.S. and he resides in his personal condo apartment at 34 John St. in New York (please find evidence of the possession enclosed). He is presently studying at the New York College of Information Technology where he is at his second year of studies at the IT security Professionals Program (proof of his studies is enclosed). In addition, he is presently employed part-time as a Computer Operator with New York Presbyterian Hospital. John’s family which consists of her parents and 3 younger siblings lives close in the same neighborhood John lives in.

John and I are engaged and have been in a connection since the winter of 2009. I travel to the America as a minimum once in 2 months to use up quality time with my fiancé. In addition, for the last two years we have spend our vacations jointly and travelled to Brazil in the autumn of 2008, to the Dominican Republic in the spring of 2009, to Alaska in the summer of 2009 and so on.

We have discussed our viewpoint on wedding ceremony and determined on having a wedding ceremony in Toronto in the month of August. I am thus respectfully requesting that you permit John to come to Canada for a time of less than 3 months so that we might be married in Canada. John's relatives in the US have it in mind to join us for the wedding. All of my friends and family members in Canada are also keen to attend our wedding and share this instant with us.

John needs to be here with me in Canada before the wedding as we desire to make wedding arrangements jointly. We plan to have a ritual in the month of August as John intends to go back to the US to continue his studies and resume her employment.

During his stay in Canada, John will live with me in my condo apartment, which I have possession of and where I live by myself (proof of the possession is enclosed). I vow to provide lodging, board and to pay for all expenses incurred regarding John’s visit to Canada and I vow to be legally responsible for him.

I hold enough funds to bear all the expenses mentioned in this. I have been working at Toronto Family Clinic as a Registered Nurse with the annual salary of $50,000 (enclosed please find the evidence of same). I also hold quite a few accounts with the Toronto Dominion Bank (evidence enclosed). I undertake to make sure that John will not remain in Canada further than the period allowed for her stay and that he will return to the US as stated by the conditions of his visitor’s visa.

Taking into consideration the previous, I am requesting you to kindly grant a visitor’s visa to John Abraham. Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.



Best regards,



(Signed)
Mary Brown

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
I read your blog and found it very informative and helpful to me .Thanks for such an effort

Alicia Alighatti said...

This is really a great sample. i like your blog and your efforts of guiding people. God bless you

Anonymous said...

i want to invite my brothers on my marriage in canada. will this format work?

Unknown said...

PLEASE CAN SOMMEONE HELP ME? I'M LOOKING FOR A SAMPLE LETTER FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME TO ME & HIS SON, I'M A TEACHER IN CANADA. IT IS GETTING DIFFICULT TRAVELLING OVERSEAS. THERE IS AN EMPLOYER WHO WOULD LIKE HIM TO COME HERE AND WORK. WOULD IT BE EASIER IF THE EMPLOYER SENT A LETTER, OR ME HIS WIFE SEND THE LETTER OF INVITATION? WHERE CAN I FIND A SAMPLE LETTER FOR THE EMPLOYER? ptquansah@gmail.com

REGARDS, PAIGE

Comrade said...

Dear Paige,
You dont need to send an invitation letter. The employer will send an invitation letter and you husband can apply on the base of this employment invitaton letter

Anonymous said...

My husband maple card expired. He could not meet the stay in time requirement and wants to apply temparary visitor visa instead, would he need to apply to abandon the permenand resident status first before he apply visitor visa?

Maya said...

Can u use this format for us dependent visa invitation letter

Comrade said...

Yes you can use and tailor thus sample for any country

Anonymous said...

hello !

Can anyone help me on writting a formal cover letter in palaning my visit to Canada to meet my girl friend and attending her sisters wedding at the same time.

Post a Comment