Search:

Administrative Assistant Resignation Letter

Following is a sample resignation letter for Administrative Assistant position. While writing a resignation letter from the position of administrative assistant follow the rules and regulations of your organization and keep it concise. It’s not necessary to mention the cause of your resignation.
_______________________________________________

333 Example Street
Atlantic City, NJ

April 20, 2011

Ms. Christine David
Chief Information Officer
ABC Company
456 Sample Street
Atlantic City, NJ


Dear Ms. David:

I am writing this letter to officially notify you that I am resigning from my position as Administrative Assistant with ABC Company. My last day working day in ABC Company will be May 14, as per the clause 7n under the terms of my employment contract.

I am grateful for the opportunities I have been given at ABC Company in addition to your professional guidance and support. I wish you and the company victory in the future.



Sincerely,

John Doe
Administrative Assistant
(333) 999-9999

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isnt a very short resignation letter? Can we add the reason of resignation?

Comrade said...

You may add this line

I will be accepting a position as Administrative Assistant with XYZ Organization. At the same time as I will miss my colleagues here at [ABC Company], I feel that it is a best time to accept new challenge and experience for my career growth.

Post a Comment